Thereâ€™s now even more reason to visit the Social Services Knowledge Scotland (SSKS) website for reliable and up to date information.
Throughout 2015, our colleagues at SSKS added new sections and updated content.Â The website now has:
- a newÂ Help and TrainingÂ section
- a Newsroom
- a streamlinedÂ FAQ
- an Â Information LiteracyÂ page with great updated content from the Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE)
- information about using social media (linking to a video co-developed with IRISS)
- an updatedÂ How ToÂ section
- a refreshed homepage
- a newÂ about pageÂ telling you what you can expect to find at SSKS
- an updated Evidence-informed Practice (EiP)Â page where you can find resources arranged into sections for evidence briefings, key evidence sources, case studies and resources on how to apply evidence to practice.
So whatâ€™s next?
Do you have any ideas?
If you would like to make a suggestion on how SSKS can improve their portals (perhaps you have some up-to-date links to share?) theyâ€™d be happy to hear from you.