New elearning modules are now available to support workers from health, social care and other services to work in partnership with carers and young carers.
The Equal Partners in Care (EPiC) elearning modules cover knowledge and skills for all three levels of the national framework for workforce learning and development relating to unpaid carers.
The modules can help embed the EPiC core principles for working with carers and young carers into your practice by:
- raising awareness of the EPiC core principles and how they can contribute to improving your practice with carers
- employers or managers using the core principles as part of staff induction, support and supervision
- sharing examples of the core principles being used in practice and learning from what others are doing.
All three levels of the learning modules are on the NHS Education for Scotland Knowledge Network.
Before you start you will need:
- Flash software on your computer
- headphones or speakers
- a pen and paper handy to note the reflection and action points.
For further information see the carers page on our website or contact: