Are you a social worker who works in a care service?

Do you know that if you are a qualified social worker who works in a social service, for example as a manager of a care home for adults or a residential child care worker, you must register on two parts of the SSSC Register?

Registration 400At one time social workers were not able to be on two parts of our Register but the legislation changed.

We still occasionally come across people with social work qualifications who are registered as social workers but are working in a function based role, eg residential child care, because they have not realised there was a change in legislation.

You can apply to register on an additional part of the SSSC Register on MySSSC.

For more information about registration visit the SSSC website.

No comments.

Leave a Reply