The report and presentations from the Working with personal outcomes: what keeps you going? events are now available.
We held four events, in partnership with NHS Education Scotland (NES) and the Institute for Research and Innovation in Social Services (IRISS), focusing on personal outcome approaches – a key principle of both self-directed support and integration. More than 130 people from a wide range of health and social care settings joined us.
The events highlighted some practical ways where staff have sustained their enthusiasm for working in a personal outcomes way. Tools and approaches shared included personal profiles, mindfulness and outcome focused models of supervision. The events also provided time, space and opportunities to reflect on and share what keeps staff motivated while looking after their own wellbeing.
- Introduction to Edinburgh event (11 November 2015), SSSC
- Introduction to Perth event (7 December 2015), SSSC
- Introduction to Glasgow event (20 January 2016), SSSC
- Introduction to Aberdeen event (27 January 2016), SSSC
- Leading change in supervision, IRISS
- Implementing personal outcomes in a community nursing team, Thistle Foundation
- Pocket Ideas, NHS Ayrshire and Arran
- Introduction to Aberdeen event, Aberdeen City Council