Is your registration due for renewal?

For workers in adult’s and children’s services registration lasts for five years.
Social workers are registered for three years and students do not renew their registration.

One month before your registration ends we will contact you with information on how to renew your registration. It’s important that you renew your registration to remain registered.

To successfully complete your renewal you must submit an online application through MySSSC (our online system) and pay the relevant renewal fee. If you just make payment and don’t submit your renewal application or submit your renewal but don’t pay the fee you could be removed from the Register.

You will then have to re-apply for registration. This could affect whether you can work or not.

You can apply to renew your registration online before your registration period expires.

Are you a newly qualified social worker?

If this is your first renewal after being registered as a newly qualified social worker, you need to have your renewal endorsed by a manager from where you work.

Submitting your post registration training and learning record

If we’ve asked you submit evidence of your post registration training and learning (PRTL), you must provide this information when you renew your registration.

Have you changed your employment?

If you’ve changed employment and need to change the part of the Register you should be on, please log into your MySSSC account and let us know.

Comments are closed.