Do you know someone working in residential child care who deserves recognition? Do they go above and beyond for the children and young people they work with?
The Centre for Excellence for Looked After Children in Scotland (CELCIS) would like you to nominate your colleagues and celebrate good practice, strides in development, overcoming challenges and outstanding teamwork across Scotland.
The award categories include:
- Shining Stars – showcase your inspiring ways of working within residential child care
- Learning Leaders – share how you make the most of learning opportunities for staff
- Breaking Barriers – recognise the importance of working together and creating connections
- Top Team – applaud the collaboration, communication and determination to improve the lives of children and young people
This is an opportunity to thank partners and colleagues who have made positive changes for you and others.
- Applicants must be a current provider of residential child care service in Scotland.
- All organisations involved in the Breaking Barriers award should be named on the application form.
- All individual team members involved in the Top Team award should be named on the application form.
- All applicants must include a residential child care provider.
- All applicants must provide consent for the public promotion of the service, practice or team.
The closing date for applications is Friday 28 April.
The awards will be presented at the SIRCC Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 7 June 2017.
You can attend by booking on the SIRCC National Conference or book for the awards ceremony only.