Itâ€™s important that your staff check their emails from us. If they donâ€™t, they might miss vital reminders or information about their registration.
What we send by email
We send most of our communications by email including reminders to:
- renew registration
- pay an annual fee.
We also email registrants:
- askingÂ more information whenÂ renewing their registration
- about their post registration training and learning
- about changes to their personal details.
We also email workers applying to register:
- letting them know we’ve received theirÂ application
- asking for more information relating to their application
- telling them they are now registered.
We now also send an email if we plan to remove a worker from our Register. This is particularly important, because if the worker doesnâ€™t respond to this email within 14 days we will remove them from our Register and they will not be able to continue to work in their role.
What else can you do?
If you have employer access to MySSSC make sureÂ we have the most up to date contact information for your staff. You can also askÂ yourÂ staff to check Â their emails are set to accept emails from the SSSC and they are not going to theirÂ junk folder.