Employers need to make sure staff are registered.
It’s easy for you to use MySSSC to find out and keep track of your employees who are registered or in the process of registering with us and to see the SSSC records for all the staff in your service.
You can also run reports at any time to check the progress of a worker’s application and download copies of their registration certificates once they are registered.
What else can employers use MySSSC for?
Not only can you check to see which employees are registered, MySSSC is a useful tool for employers to:
- endorse employees’ online applications
- endorse employees’ renewals (newly qualified social workers)
- see which employees are also countersignatories
- alert the manager when employees’ fees or renewals are overdue
- know if an employee’s registration has been removed
- let us know about changes to an employee or countersignatory’s details.
How do I get access?
If your organisation has given you permission to access MySSSC for employers it’s easy for you to set up an online account. First, you need to become a countersignatory. Read more about this on our website.
If you already have an online account, log into your MySSSC for employers account.