Alzheimer Scotland has launched a unique partnership opportunity to find the next big innovation in dementia care, offering up to £10,000 supportive funding to help turn your innovation into a reality.
They are looking for innovative and creative new ideas that offer practical solutions to support people to live well with dementia, as well as their carers, partners and families.
On Friday 8 June 2018, as part of Alzheimer Scotland’s Annual Conference, they will run a live-audience vote to find the next big (or small) innovation that could transform care and/or support for people with dementia and their families.
Your innovation could be a new technology, a new practice or a new approach to the current delivery of services for people with dementia and their families. Your innovation could be:
- to support people with dementia to manage the symptoms of their illness and maintain their independence
- to support people with dementia to stay in their own home or sustain their community activities
- to support family carers of people with dementia to help look after someone at home
- to assist health and social care professionals in caring for people with dementia and supporting their carers/families
- a unique innovation focused on entertainment or leisure time for people with dementia.
The opportunities are endless, so let your creative juices flow and submit an entry today!
The closing date for entries is Monday 30 April 2018.