Helping you protect your personal data and security online is very important to us.
Anyone can become a victim of online fraud and scams so it’s vital to make sure you take steps to protect yourself and that you know what to be aware of.
Here are some tips for you when using our apps or websites:
- Only download SSSC apps from the official SSSC accounts on iTunes and Google Play. You’ll find links to these on www.sssc.uk.com and www.learn.sssc.uk.com
- All SSSC websites have domain names that end with sssc.uk.com for example www.sssc.uk.com, www.learn.sssc.uk.com and www.my.sssc.uk.com
Check for this before you provide any personal information or download files from an SSSC website.
- Never share your login information for an SSSC website with anyone else or leave this information in a place where people can find it.
- Don’t use the same password for your SSSC account in any of your other online accounts.
- Make sure you install the latest updated software on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Find out more about staying safe online at CyberAware.gov.uk