Can you help provide insights into staff moving around, in and out of the workforce?
The Scottish Government and COSLA are looking for your views to help predict and address recruitment and retention challenges in the social service sector.
The information gathered in this survey will inform the National Health and Social Care Workforce Plan and marketing recruitment campaigns for the adult social care and early learning and childcare sectors.
What does the survey cover?
The survey covers areas including:
- the factors influencing why people work in social care and early years
- their motivations
- how people move into, out of and within the sector
- the challenges presented by local labour markets.
It’s important we gather employee’s views too. Please share this survey to your staff to complete.
What does the staff survey cover?
The survey for employees covers areas including:
- their motivations for working in the sector
- their perceptions of the sector
- their future intentions.
The surveys close at 5.00pm on 17 May 2019.