We’ve introduced a new tile to your homepage on our online system MySSSC to keep you updated about changes and improvements we’re carrying out.
You’ll find the tile What’s new in your online system MySSSC on your homepage. Here you can find out more about:
- work we’re planning to improve the system
- updates on changes and improvements we’ve completed
- how these improvements will affect registered workers, employers and people applying for registration.
We receive lots of very helpful feedback about our online system MySSSC so wanted to share how we use that to help us make improvements. Some of the things we’re planning over the next six months are:
- improving how employers can search for information on their workers
- improve how employers see information about workers’ conditions and the way we ask for progress updates on meeting these
- simplifying registration application endorsements
- introducing online Direct Debit forms.
We’ll be posting occasional updates on What’s new in your online system MySSSC so check in from time to time to see our plans and any changes that might affect you.