Tuesday 21 November 2017 - All day
About the event
Mackay Hannah’s fifth annual conference on the care of older people in Scotland, in partnership with Age Scotland, will reflect on how the challenge of delivering excellent care can be met in the context of a growing older population, rising expectations of quality care and pressures created by increased demand on resources.
At the conference speakers will discuss the longer term preventative approach to older peoples’ health, along with delivering immediate care needs, to make sure meeting future health and care demand does not become an impossible task.
The themes of the day will include:
- strategy for delivering care of older people
- older people and newer demands – models for care delivery
- integrated care – prevention and positive ageing
- workforce development and innovation
- moving from care to empowerment
- delivering higher care standards
- ageing in the digital age
- medical care and health – longer living
- rights, redress and responsibilities.
<< Back to events list