Thursday 12 December 2019 - All day
VenueWheatley Academy, 8 New Mart Road
About the event
SSSC Director of Development and Innovation, Phillip Gillespie is speaking at this conference about:
• delivering workforce development and innovation
• the value of leadership in care
• focusing on outcomes and the experience of the individual.
About the conference
The 7th annual care of older people in Scotland conference focuses on the challenge of delivering excellent care.
Attending the conference will give you the opportunity to:
• discuss how we deliver a culture of care and empowerment for older people and carers
• examine where we stand in the ‘Reshaping Care for Older People’ 2011-2021 programme for change
• share in best practice on workforce development and innovation
• hear how regulating for better care shapes scrutiny driven improvement
• find out the care provider’s perspective on meeting higher care standards amid rising costs and growing demand
• understand why confronting frailty really matters
• learn from a case study in partnership between care givers and care workers
• be briefed on the latest legal developments, human rights and precedents in care
• find out what the digital and data age means for care.
Who should attend?
This conference will be relevant for anyone involved in the care and support of older people in Scotland in home, medical, residential, social care and other settings.
<< Back to events list