Monday 11 December 2017 - 10:00 am to 11:00 am
About the event
Is your organisation interested in using Open Badges?
This webinar will let you know how your organisation can get started with badges. You’ll find out what opportunities there are to use badges, the technology available and how to make sure your badges work for your learners.
By joining the webinar, you’ll have the opportunity to gain a badge from the SSSC.
During the webinar we explore:
- the opportunities for badges, where you might use them and why
- your options for creating and issuing Open Badges
- how SSSC Open Badges can be used by your organisation
- the importance of unique learner evidence for every badge
- how to determine the value of an badge.
Robert Stewart, SSSC Learning and Development Adviser leading on SSSC Open Badges, presents the webinar.
<< Back to events list